Friday, December 12, 2008

Baby Grayson almost 2 months already!!!







It's hard to believe but Grayson is almost 2 months old. Geez, time goes by so fast. I find it amazing how you watch this beautiful person enter your life and then for years get to watch them grow. Alexis is almost 19 months and she has really changed. She's not really a baby anymore (well she will always be my baby) but she is developing into her own little person, with a personality that is just too funny she makes me laugh everyday. As for Grayson I'm excited that I get to do it all over again and I know that there are many things to come in the years ahead but Shaun and I are ready. Here are some pics of Grayson that I just took the other day. Grandmom cindy bought him this Daddy's All Star outfit that he has on. He looked so cute in it!! Hope you enjoy!!






3 comments:

Renee Gravell said...

The pictures are adorable.

Unknown said...

I can't beleive Grayson is almost 2 months!! He is so adorable.

I love the pic with Alexis kissing him. She is such a good big sister!!!

Anonymous said...

FinanceTrail