Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Parade November 28th











Today we all went to the parade in Wilmington. Shaun, me, Alexis, Renee, Gavin, Payton, Noah and mom Gravell went. We all had a great time. All of us met at the park and ride at the mall and the bus took us into the city which was a great idea because we did not have to drive and worry about parking or just dealing with the crowd. Alexis was able to see Clifford the Big Red Dog, Elmo, Zoey, and Bob the Builder. We also saw marching bands which I love and apparently Alexis enjoyed it because the smile she had when A.I Duponts marching band was in front of us was soooo cute. At the end Santa came and all the children who wrote him there christmas lists were able to give them to the elves. I can't wait till Alexis can write her letter to Santa Clause. I know this is defiantly going to be a family tradition and I can't wait till next year.

No comments: